1) That the First Party has agreed to Supply the Free Raw Material for the Converting of Reels to the Second Party and Transportation Charges of Both side will be borne by the First Party.
2) That the Second Party has agreed to deliver the Finished / Prepared Goods
(i.e.Reels) to the First Party in Fine / Good Conditions as per given below :
a) The Reels with the Mixing Colour shall not be accepted by the First Party and
all Pieces to be Same Size / Equal weight as per specifications of the First
b) The Reels shall be Nice on the Top and in Case of Disbalanced Reels Or Not
Equal Reels Or any Complaint shall not be accepted by the first party.
c) That the All Reels shall be Covered / Packed Lawfully (as per specification)
and shall be Packed in a Provided Plastic Bags Properly.
3) That the First party Undertakes to given the Profit / Conversion Charges of
Rs.150/- Per Kg. of Finished / Converted Product i.e. 300 mtrs to 600 mtrs Reels
to the Second Party and it may be differ time to time and the First party will
intimate the Second Party regarding changes in the Sizes of the Reels to match
the Market Requirement.
4) That the Second Party when ready with Prepared/Finished Goods will inform the
First Party to depute Distributer / Sales Man to Collect the Finished Goods and Salesmen of the First Party will visit to the Place of Second Party Once on Every Week to Collect the Finished Product and the Distributer / Sales Man of the First party will make Lot wise Payment instantly in Cash only to the Second Party.
5) That the After Six Months Distributer / Sales Man of the First party will Release
the Payment duly deducting Rs. xxxxx/- Per Month (Rs.xxxx/- to be Recovered)
towards /Till the last and Final Payment of other / Second Machinery.
6) If the Raw Material Or Prepared Goods will Lost / Destroyed at the place of
Second Party, then the Cost of Raw Material will be charged Rs 300/- Per kg
from the Second Party which will be adjusted from Deposited Security Money of
Second Party, if required..
7) That the second party will assures the first party, that they will not approach
market directly / indirectly after this M.O.U. for selling the Reels / Cones and If the Second Party is found selling the same to any other person, then Second
Party shall give total cost of Sold Materials and Rs.5,000/- also as penalty
charges to the First Party.
8) That the First Party will dispatch the Machinery (If required by the second
party) and Raw Material according the production of Machine after receiving the
75% payment of total amount in advance, and will install the Machine within 03
days after receiving Balance 25% payment of Machinery from the Second
9) That the After Complete the Fitting & Training of the Second Party the First
party will dispatch the Raw Material in Advance According the Production of Machine to Ensure Continuous Uninterrupted Production.
10) That the Threads winding Machine Once sold will not be Taken Back or
Exchange in any Situations / Conditions as the First Party Purchased the said
Machine as their own by giving the order of the same, for the Second Party
But the Brand New Machine will have 5 years Warrantee in full and the First
Party will Provide Total Support to Ensure the Machine does not disrupt
11) That During the Warrantee Period, If the Technician is Required by the Second
Party any time in Future then the Second Party has to Arrange only Accommodation and Meal / Food to the Technician / Trainer and the
Technician / Trainer will Ensure the Peak Production Capacities.
12) That the First party is bound to Supply the Raw Material and to take Finished /
Prepared Goods from the Second Party atleast for Continuous Period, till the
Expiry of this M.O.U. otherwise will Refund the whole invested Money and the
first party is not responsible for any Refund to the Second Party, if the Second
Party is not willing to Continue, till the Expiry of this M.O.U.
13) That this M.O.U. is valid for 5 (Five) Years, w.e.f. xx/xx/2018 to xx/xx/2023,
the Second Party will inform the First Party before One Month, Expiry of the
14) That, if the Second Party will not approach to the first party within one month without any Correspondence / information, then the first Party has right to Cancel the M.O.U. and the Second Party shall have no right to claim anything against the First Party.
15) That any Dispute Arising out of the aforesaid Agreement shall be settled
through the Arbitration as per the Provision of Indian Arbitration Reconciliation
Act, 1996, the both Parties have the absolute power to appoint the sole
Arbitration whose award shall be binding on Both the Parties.
m/s Hi Tech Products Trading Company (Regd.)
Hi Tech Products Trading Company (Regd.)
WZ - 69, Nangali Zalib, Near Janakpuri East Metro Station, New Delhi - 110058, INDIA
Phone : +91-11-25540000
Mr. Bhanu Pratap Singh
Mobile : +91-9811877239, +91-9811877240
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org